Never again cold or wet hands during winter or rainy weather with these waterproof mittens.
- Warm mittens with fleece lining.
- Wind and waterproof with a tested water column pressure of 8000 mm .
- Elastic and adjustable velcro at the wristand, which keeps the mittens in place during outdoor activities.
- Reflection for good visibility in traffic
- exterior 100% nylon with Bionic finish Eco
- inside 100% fleece polyester
Washing and maintenance
I recommend that you rarely wash outerwear as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst off with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Washing machine at max. 40C.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothing
- Always wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Never put outer clothing to dry on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron