Nice and functional rain set in sizes 74 to 152, consisting of separate rain pants and a rain jacket. The fine fleece lining not only keeps your child dry but also nice and warm. Perfect for the changing weather. The print is great with all kinds of forest animals, bears, hares, foxes, deer and more.
This set is of course waterproof (8000 water column) and windproof. Rain really doesn't stand a chance. All seams are provided with tape on the inside so that water cannot penetrate through the seams. Safety in the dark has of course been thought of through reflection on the suit and on the zipper pullers. The rain pants are equipped with foot straps that prevent the pants from slipping, so that the feet stay dry.
In addition, the rain pants have adjustable suspenders at the top that cover the front and back. From size 110, the rain trousers have an elasticated waist and are without suspenders.
- PU set: rain pants and raincoat
- The set is lined with fleece
- Waterproof and windproof: 8,000 water column
- Equipped with reflection for good visibility in the dark
- Removable hood
- Adjustable foot elastic
- Welded seams: water has no chance
- Bionic Finish Eco impregnation
- Oekotex 100 certification: no harmful substances
- The uni rain pants have braces up to size 104, from size 110 they work with waist elastic.
- 100% PU (polyurethane)
- lining 100% polyester fleece
- Bionic Finish Eco impregnation (watertightness)
Maintenance & washing
- wash at 40°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- re-impregnate with waterproof spray after three to four washes. Read more here.
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!