Lunch skins are reusable carry bags for food as well as other things like chalk, dog tags, makeup and more.
The bags are handy for lunch or snacks to school, work or on and on. Once at home they go under the tap or the dishwasher and are ready for endless use a few hours later - dry and clean.
The brand Lunchskins is a part of 3greenmoms.com's business. Their mission? Replace plastic with smart, durable solutions that are easy to use for everyone. For example, the use of 1 lunch skins is equal to 500 disposable plastic (sandwich) bags. Therefore, we can say peacefully that lunch skins are more durable than disposable bags.
- 1 Snack Bag with tennis balls print. Size 16.5 x 8.9 cm
- 1 Sandwich Bag with Dog Print. Size 16.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- 62.5% polyester, 32.5% cotton, 5% polyurethane
- Daily use thanks to fast (air) drying
- Food safe and waterproof coating
- Paint 100% free of lead, BPAs and phthalates
- Dishwasher-resistant (upper rack)
- Not suitable for the washing machine
- Handy flat size, fits easily into the bag
- Strong cotton fabric
- Closure Velcro closure: easy to open and close
- Environmentally friendly & sustainable
LunchSkins are dishwasher safe. Turn them inside out for washing, and let them dry well before filling them with food. Wash for first use. They will soften and fade with the use and multiple washings, just like some of your favorite old jeans. To keep them new, wash hand and dry in the air.
We wrote a blog about Lunchskins earlier: The most asked questions are found here .