- Add to wishlist
Mikk-Line Junior snowsuit for active children. This Junior snowsuit has a green / brown color with a print of forest animals. Deer, bears, hares, foxes, raccoons, otters, hares and wild boars. It is wonderfully warm, lined and all seams are taped: waterproof tape has been placed over the seams. So moisture has no chance of entering the suit through seams. This snowsuit for children in size 92 to size 140 is not only suitable for winter sports but all types of cold and / or wet weather. The suit is highly waterproof and highly breathable. Too much moisture is removed, a clammy feeling after being active is a thing of the past.
The snowsuit is durable, the polyester used is made from 100% recycled materials. The children's ski suit has been treated with Bionic-Finish ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation and without the use of fluorides.
The quality and attention to detail is reflected in this suit. The suit is lined and has extra fleece lining on the back, chest, hood and wrists. All places where it is nice to have a soft lining. A YKK zipper has been used which is a stamp of quality in zippers. To make it easy to open and close the suit, the zipper is fitted with a leather zipper puller. This makes the zipper easy to open and close when wearing gloves or mittens. Furthermore, the suit has wonderful comfort details such as chin protection. Another detail that you as a parent is guaranteed to be happy with is that the coverall is wrinkle-free and easy to clean.
- Junior snowsuit with lining
- Made from recycled polyester
- Treated with Bionic-Finish ECO
- Wind and waterproof, 8000 mm water column see explanation
- High breathability: 5000 gr / m2
- Very wear-resistant fabric: 40,000 rubs see explanation
- Soft chin protection
- Wrinkle-free and dirt-resistant
- Waterproof taped seams
- detachable hood
- Adjustable elastic at the waist
- Adjustable foot elastic
- Reflection for good visibility in traffic
- Oeko-tex 100 certification
Maintenance and washing
- wash at 40 ° C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- Wash inside out, close all zippers and Velcro
- after three to four washes, re-impregnate with waterproof spray. Read more here.
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe with a wet cloth and you're good to go!