- Add to wishlist
♻️Ducksday Junior Snowsuit RANGER
Nice and warm children's ski and rain suit in blue design with lighter blue accents. Together with Manu, one of the most popular designs of this Belgian brand.
Wonderfully warm lined and handy children's ski suit for children between 6 and 10 years old who love outdoor activities under all circumstances! By using high-tech fabrics and lining, the suit keeps you warm at temperatures down to -25°C. * Of course, this wonderful ski suit can also be used as a lined rain suit and you don't have to wait until it snows. The thin, but very warm 3M Thinsulate™ is used for the lining. So your child can move easily and is not hidden in a suit that is much too thick and uncomfortable.
Thanks to the long zipper at the front, you can easily put on and take off the suit and the reinforcing seat, knee pads and on the inside of the ankles provide extra strength and durability. The suit stays in place thanks to the foot elastic at the bottom that you can pull over your boots or ski boots! Optimal comfort thanks to the loose fit and the breathable and light material.
These wonderful snowsuits are available in different colors but also ages. There are the Ducksday baby snowsuits for babies from size 68-92 and 0-3 years. There are Ducksday Toddler snowsuits for ages 3-6 years and size 98-116. For older children, from size 116-140, there are the Ducksday Junior snowsuits .
- Waterproof, windproof and snowproof
- Removable hood with protective peak
- 3M Thinsulate™ insulation: extra warm and lightweight
- Reinforcing pads on the seat, knee pads and inside ankles
- Snow catcher and zipper in the hem
- Ski pass pocket on the sleeve
- Detachable hood with peak and storm flap
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with stretch thumb hole in inner cuffs.
- Real pockets with zippers
- Taped waterproof seams
- Extra long YKK zipper
- 3M™ Reflectors
- Ecological finish for waterproofing (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Water resistance 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathability 5,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Oekotex 100 class 1 certified
- Outer layer 100% recycled polyester
- Bionic Finisch Eco coating - waterproof coating
- Lining: 100% polyester, 3M lightweight
- wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- impregnate again after four washes.
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Simply wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
The snowsuits are roomy.
neck-bottom of trouser leg
arm length incl. shoulder
inside leg length
*Combine the ski suit with a good base layer for optimal warmth.