- Add to wishlist
Fleece lined kids rain suit- Burlwood
Wonderfully warm fleece-lined one-piece children's rain suit for little explorers. The color Burlwood is a beautiful pastel/old pink color. Carefree into the rain and the cold with this lovely suit, you just get in, zip and press studs and go!
Nice rain suit made of recycled PU with inner lining of fleece. The suit is solid colored and available in multiple colors for both boys and girls. The rain coverall is made of durable quality and completely waterproof with a water column pressure of 10,000 mm.
The zipper on the jacket is also waterproof due to the closure with press studs that cover the zipper. Practical features of the jacket are a detachable hood with press studs, elastic at the waist and at the wrists to keep the rain out. CeLaVi logo on the chest and on the hood. Reflection on the sleeve and trouser leg. PU on the inside seam on the ankles and wrists keeps the wind and water out. This padded rain suit is ideal for hours of outdoor play.
- wind and waterproof lined rain coverall
- partly made from ♻️ recycled materials
- watertightness: 10,000 mm water column. Explanation can be found here .
- fleece lined
- foot elastic, so the suit does not creep up
- zipper with storm flap and press studs: super waterproof
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- welded seams, water has no chance
- name label on the inside
- free from PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without affecting the material.
- in the color Burlwood there are several articles from several brands
At the Danish brand Celavi, the rainwear is produced with an eye for details. For example, the hood is provided with elastic and it fits well on the head, no gusts of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents irritation to the chin.
- recycled polyester
- Coating: polyurethane (PU)
- washable at 40 degrees, do not spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and water resistance
- do not tumble dry
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over a direct heat source such as a heater
Rainwear is always loose, as it is worn over one's own clothing. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear from this brand. Your child's height is the size.