Lined rain coverall in navy blue
Wonderfully warm fleece-lined one-piece children's rain suit for little explorers. Carefree into the rain and the cold with this lovely suit, you just get in, zip and press studs and go!
Nice rain suit made of recycled PU with inner lining of fleece. The suit is solid colored and available in multiple colors for both boys and girls. The rain coverall is made of durable quality and completely waterproof with a water column pressure of 10,000 mm. The zipper on the jacket is also waterproof due to the closure with press studs that cover the zipper. Practical features of the jacket are a detachable hood with press studs, elastic at the waist and at the wrists to keep the rain out. CeLaVi logo on the chest and on the hood. Reflection on the sleeve and trouser leg. PU on the inside seam on the ankles and wrists keeps the wind and water out. This padded rain suit is ideal for hours of outdoor play.
- wind and waterproof lined rain coverall made of ♻️ recycled materials
- watertightness: 10,000 mm water column. Explanation can be found here .
- fleece lined
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- welded seams, water has no chance
- free from PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without affecting the material.
At the Danish brand Celavi, the rainwear is produced with an eye for details. For example, the hood is provided with elastic and it fits well on the head, no gusts of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents irritation to the chin.
- recycled polyester
- Coating: polyurethane (PU)
- washable at 40 degrees, do not spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and water resistance
- do not tumble dry
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
the height of the child is the size.
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi