Sustainable children's rain suit ECOSPLASH Teal Topo
What a great waterproof and lined rain suit for babies and young children. The Ecosplash is a fully waterproof rain suit in green / blue also called teal, waterproof zippers, taped seams and is also durable . The fabric used for this suit has been recycled.
The suit is also breathable , so no sweat in a suit that is too warm. Is it very cold or is your child sitting in the buggy for a while? The built-in mittens and loose 'feet' ( only size 0-6 and 6-12 months ) keep your child comfortable and warm.
- Durable: Made from state-of-the-art recycled fabric
- Waterproof up to 5,000mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Taped seams: no water drop that can pass through here
- Waterproof zippers in contrasting colors
- Contrasting elastic edging around the sleeves and hood
- Contrasting fleece lining
- Reflection on the sleeve and zipper for better visibility
Waterproofing and technical composition
The Ecosplah rain overall is waterproof up to 5000mm. The lined rain suit has a waterproof DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent coating) that penetrates into the fabric so that it forms a honeycomb structure with billions of micropores.
The pores are too small for water droplets to pass through (making them waterproof), but large enough to allow moisture vapor to pass through (allowing them to be breathable).
The rain suit is windproof, due to the welded seams and the storm flap that prevents the wind from blowing through the fabric. The suit insulates well, and forms a perfect extra warm layer on cold days due to the lining of 170gsm micro fleece.
Other important technical features in the design include YKK Yank proof zippers, which can take a beating. The suit has reflection on the zipper and sleeve for extra visibility in twilight and on dark days.
- 260t polyester ponges (special weaving technique)
- 5000 waterproof and 3000 breathable
Hood & lining
- 100% polyester micro fleece 170gr
- 100% polyester
- 260T polyester ponges
- 3000 waterproof, 3000 breathable
Need help with the sizes? Below is a general size chart which can be used. It is the size chart for the entire brand. These suits go up to size 3-4 years.