Sustainable children's rain suit ECOSPLASH raindrop design.
What a great waterproof and lined rainsuit for babies and young children. The Ecosplash is a completely waterproof rain suit in bright yellow with fossil design, waterproof zippers, taped seams and is also durable . The fabric used for this suit is recycled.
The suit is also breathable , so no sweat in a too warm suit. Is it very cold or is your child in the buggy for a while? The built-in mittens and loose 'feet' ( only sizes 0-6 and 6-12 months ) keep your child comfortable and warm.
- Sustainable: made from ultra-modern recycled fabric
- Waterproof up to 5,000 mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Taped seams: no water drop that can pass through this
- Waterproof zippers in contrasting colors
- Contrasting elastic edges around the sleeves and hood
- Contrasting fleece lining
- Reflection on the sleeve and zipper for better visibility
Water resistance and technical composition
The Ecosplah rain overall is waterproof up to 5000 mm. The lined rainsuit has a waterproof DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent coating) that penetrates into the fabric so that it forms a honeycomb structure with billions of micropores.
The pores are too small to allow water droplets through (making them watertight), but large enough to allow moisture vapor through (allowing them to be breathable).
The rainsuit is windproof, due to the welded seams and the storm flap that prevents the wind from blowing through the fabric. The suit insulates well, and forms a perfect extra warm layer during cold days thanks to the lining of 170gsm micro fleece.
Other important technical features in the design include YKK Yank proof zippers: they can take a beating. The suit is provided with reflection on the zipper and sleeve for extra visibility in twilight and on dark days.
- 260t polyester ponges (special weaving technique)
- 5000 water resistance and 3000 breathability
Hood & lining
- 100% polyester micro fleece 170gr
- 100% polyester
- 260T polyester ponges
- 3000 water resistance, 3000 breathable
Need help with the sizes? Below is a general size chart that can be used. It is the size chart for the entire brand. These suits go up to size 3-4 years.