Durable children's rain suit ECOSPLASH BALTIC
What a great waterproof and lined rain suit for babies and young children. The Ecosplash is a fully waterproof rain suit in hip design with taped seams and is also durable . The fabric used for this suit has been recycled.
The suit is also breathable , so no sweat in a too warm suit. Is it very cold or is your child in the buggy? The built-in mittens and loose 'feet' ( only size 6-12 months ) keep your child comfortable and warm.
The suit is green / blue and has stars, planets and rockets as print.
- Durable: made from state-of-the-art recycled fabric
- Waterproof up to 5.000mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Taped seams: no water drop that can pass through
- Waterproof zippers in contrasting colors
- Contrasting elastic edges around the sleeves and hood
- Contrasting fleece lining
- Reflection on the sleeve and zipper for better visibility
Watertightness and technical composition
The Ecosplah rain cover is waterproof up to 5000mm. The lined rain suit has a waterproof DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent coating) that penetrates into the fabric to form a honeycomb structure with billions of micropores.
The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through (making them waterproof), but large enough to allow moisture vapor to pass through (making them breathable).
The rain suit is windproof, thanks to the welded seams and the storm flap that prevents the wind blowing through the fabric. The suit insulates well, and forms a perfect extra warm layer during cold days through the lining of 170gsm micro fleece.
Other important technical features in the design include YKK Yank proof zippers: they can take a beating. The suit is provided with reflection on the zipper and the sleeve for extra visibility in twilight and on dark days.
- 260t polyester ponges (special weaving technique)
- 3000 water resistance and 3000 breathable
Hood & lining
- 100% polyester micro fleece 170gr
- 100% polyester
- 260T polyester ponges
- 3000 watertightness, 3000 breathable
Need help with the sizes? Below is a general size table which can be used. It is the size chart for the entire brand. These suits last up to a size of 3-4 years.