Children's rain pants brown| recycled polyester | Orion Blue
The great thing about these rain pants is that they are made of recycled polyester. So very sustainable! But also super waterproof with no less than 10,000 water column. The color Orion Blue is best described as petrol. The edge at the top is trimmed with the design from the Smoke Blue shark print series.
- sustainable: made from recycled polyester
- wind and waterproof up to 10,000 water column ( see explanation )
- reflection on trouser leg
- welded seams: water has no chance
- of course PVC, nickel, phthalates and azo dyes free
- can withstand temperatures from -20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius without affecting the material.
recycled rainwear rain
Taking care of our planet
- reuse of plastic converted into polyester fibres
- reduce raw materials
- environmentally friendly
- reducing environmental waste
- 100% polyester recycled
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
Washing and maintenance
I recommend seldom washing outerwear as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothes
- Always wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Never dry out outerwear on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Rainwear is always loose, as it is worn over one's own clothing. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110. Below you will find the ages and general measurements of all rainwear from this brand.
In matching uni colors such as the rainwear, there are also rain boots and rain slippers. These keep your child's hands or feet comfortably dry and warm
To be completed with thermal overalls or sets . This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry, even in cold temperatures!
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi