These dark green children's rain pants not only look great, but are absolutely water and windproof due to the layer of polyurethane and the welded seams.
The waist is adjustable with press studs. The adjustable, elastic straps on the trouser legs ensure that they do not slide up while playing and cycling.
Safety in the twilight and dark has also been thought of: the trousers are provided with reflection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
- waist to be taken in with buttons.
- Reflection on trouser leg
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- Water resistance: 5000 mm water column. You can find an explanation here .
- 62% polyester, 38% polyurethane
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside-out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Rain clothing is always loose, as it is worn over your own clothing.
Example: if your child has a size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear of this brand.
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi clothing is produced in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi