Children's rainsuit in one piece
What a great one-piece children's rain suit for little explorers.
- wind and waterproof
- size-adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with snaps
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- waterproof up to 5000 mm
- welded seams, water has no chance
- PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes free
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
To be completed with thermo overalls of the same brand. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry even in cold temperatures!
- 100% polyester
- Coating: 100% polyutherane
- washing is possible at 40 degrees, not spinning (fine wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this will be at the expense of the fabric and the water resistance
- do not tumble dry
At the Danish brand Celavi, rainwear is produced with an eye for details. The hood is provided with elastic and fits well on the head, not a gust of wind that blows off your hood. The collar around the neck has nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents chin irritation.
Carefree in the rain with this wonderful suit, you get in it, zipper and press studs close and go! If you want to use the suit in winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermo or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this.
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry above direct heat source
the child's height is the measure.
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays special attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is a continuous process, whereby they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi is convinced that these efforts are worthwhile, and that this is right for the benefit of both our children and for the benefit of the world in which we live.
One of their spearheads is ensuring that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes that contain heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi