- Add to wishlist
Fleece lined children's rain suit/set | moonscape
Durable children's rain suit in the super quality that I am used to from this Danish brand. Exclusive and environmentally friendly PU rainwear made from recycled PE bottles.
The rainwear is of soft and durable quality, lined with fleece. It has welded seams and with 10000 mm water column, this suit protects completely against the rain. The raincoat has a practical quality zipper that is waterproof. Detachable and practical hood. The jacket has elastic at the wrists, hood and waist which keeps water and air out. Reflection on one sleeve, leg and reflective logo on sleeve, hood and leg. This reflection makes your child more visible in the dark. The rain pants in size 70-100 have adjustable elastic braces and press studs on each side. From size 110, the pants are without suspenders but with elastic at the waist.
All sizes have adjustable elasticated foot elastics, which keep the rain pants close to the rain boots while you jump in the water. If you, like CeLaVi, want to pay more attention to the future and the environment of our children, this rainwear is practical and environmentally friendly.
This color is part of a series. You can find all products in this color here .
- two-piece rain suit in the color Moonscape
- The suit consists of lined rain pants and rain jacket
- waterproof up to 10000 mm water column!
- detachable hood
- adjustable elastic under the foot
- elastic in the sleeves and trouser legs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- fleece lined collar for extra comfort
- raincoat with zipper
- rain pants from size 70 to 100 with suspenders
- rain pants from size 110 no suspenders, but waist elastic
- Partly recycled polyester with PU coating.
Size chart general
The size is the height of the child.