This plain raincoat is unlined and is 10,000 water column waterproof. The color is ocher yellow and fits in the roadworks series. Mix & match with other products such as rain pants from this or the uni series from Celavi.
The welded seams of the raincoat ensure that water has no chance. Not even at the front where the zipper is made waterproof by a straw flap with press studs. Not a drop of rain gets through that!
Lovely rain and in-between jacket.
- somewhat longer model
- two front pockets with press studs
- fleece finish around the neck and neck
- elastic at wrists and hood
- water resistance 10,000 water column (see explanation )
- detachable hood (press studs)
- reflective stripe and Celavi logo for visibility in twilight and dark
- 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
- made from recycled polyester
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
To be complemented with thermal overalls or sets of the same brand. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry even in cold temperatures! This way you can use your rainwear for 4 seasons.
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi