This uni raincoat is unlined and is 10,000 water column waterproof. The color is ocher yellow and fits in the roadworks series. Mix & match with other products such as rain pants from this or the uni series from Celavi.
The welded seams of the raincoat ensure that water has no chance. Not even on the front where the zipper is made waterproof by a straw flap with press studs. Not a drop of rain gets through!
Wonderful rain and in-between jacket.
- a bit longer model
- two front pockets with press studs
- fleece trim around the neck and neck
- elasticated wrists and hood
- water resistance 10,000 water column (see explanation )
- detachable hood (press buttons)
- reflective stripe and Celavi logo for visibility in dusk and dark
- 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
- made from recycled polyester
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
To be completed with thermal overalls or sets of the same brand. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry, even in cold temperatures! This way you can use your rain gear for 4 seasons.
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi