- Add to wishlist
Raincoat | recycled polyester | Wood Thrush
What a cool children's raincoat with a print of tractors and all kinds of excavators. The beauty of this jacket is that it is made of recycled polyester. So very sustainable! But also super waterproof with no less than 10,000 water column. Looking for more in the Wood Thrush series? An overview can be found here .
- color is wood thrush with print of tractors and excavators, etc
- made from recycled polyester
- win- and waterproof up to 10,000 water column ( see explanation )
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve
- welded seams: water has no chance
- of course PVC, nickel, phthalates and azo dyes free
- the raincoat can withstand temperatures from -20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius without affecting the material.
- in matching uni colors such as the rainwear, there are also rain boots, mitts and rain slippers. These keep your child's hands or feet comfortably dry and warm
To be completed with thermal overalls or sets of the same brand. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry, even in cold temperatures!
- 100% polyester recycled
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
- washable at 40 degrees, do not spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and water resistance
- do not tumble dry
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
'At the Danish brand Celavi, the rainwear is produced with an eye for details. For example, the hood is provided with elastic and it fits well on the head, no gusts of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents irritation to the chin. Carefree into the rain with this lovely suit, you just get in, zip and press studs and go! If you want to use the suit in the winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermal or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this regard. "
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi
Durable rain pants | Delicioso | size 70-140
♻️ Fleece lined rain coverall | Java
♻️ Padded rain pants| fleece| java| 80-140
SEBS rubber boots |pink
Softshell pants | golden orange | 80-152
Padded rain slippers for babies| navy blue
♻️ Raincoat child |Roadworks | size 70-140