Smoke Blue rain overalls | recycled polyester size 70-110
What a cool one-piece rain suit with a print of sharks. The great thing about this suit is that it is made from recycled polyester. Very sustainable! But also super waterproof with no less than 10,000 water column. Looking for more in the Smoke Blue series? You can find an overview here .
- color is smoke blue with shark print
- made from recycled polyester
- waterproof up to 10,000 water column ( see explanation )
- adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve and trouser leg
- welded seams: water has no chance
- naturally PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes free
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
- In matching uni colors such as the rainwear, there are also mittens and rain slippers. These keep your child's hands or feet comfortably dry and warm
- 100% recycled polyester
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
- wash at 40 degrees, no spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and waterproofness
- not in the dryer
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
'At the Danish brand Celavi, the rainwear is produced with an eye for details. The hood is provided with elastic and fits well to the head, no gust of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents chin irritation. Carefree into the rain with this wonderful suit, you can step in, zip and press studs closed and go! If you want to use the suit in winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermo or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this. "
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi