- Add to wishlist
Children's one-piece rainsuit | Ponderosa Pine
What a great one-piece children's rain suit for little explorers. In a beautiful dark green color called Ponderosa Pine. This suit is available in various colors, see the collection of the Danish Celavi in my webshop.
- wind and waterproof
- adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- water column of 5000mm
- welded seams, water has no chance
- Free of PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
- There are also mittens and rain slippers in the same colors as the rain gear . These keep your child's hands or feet comfortably dry and warm
- 100% Polyester
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
- wash at 40 degrees, no spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and waterproofness
- not in the dryer
The Danish brand Celavi produces rainwear with an eye for details. For example, the hood is provided with elastic and fits well to the head, no gust of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents irritation to the chin.
Carefree into the rain with this lovely suit, you can step in, zip and press studs and go! If you want to use the suit in winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermo or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this.
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
the height of the child is the measure.
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi clothing is produced in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi
By Els F. 17 / Apr / 2021
Het is een prachtig kwalitatief pak waarvan ook de capuchon af kan. Met regen heerlijk naar buiten. Ik heb echter voor een ander iets dunnere pak gekozen omdat mijn kleinzoon daar beter in kan kruipen. Zodra hij goed loopt staat deze op de verlanglijst!
By Angelien K. 13 / Feb / 2021
Lekker pak, het fleece zit alleen in de kraag van het pak. Niet over het gehele pak. Snelle levering en goede kwaliteit