Children's rain suit from one piece
What a great childrens rain suit from one piece for small explorers. In a beautiful dark green color called Ponderose Pine. This suit is available in various colors, see the collection of the Danish Celavi in my webshop.
- wind and waterproof
- adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, leg and chest
- water column of 5000mm
- welded seams, water does not stand a chance
- PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes free
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without sacrificing the material.
- 100% polyester
- Coating: 100% polyutheran
- washing can be done at 40 degrees, do not spin (delicates)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of dust and water tightness
- not in the dryer
The Danish brand Celavi produces the rain gear with an eye for details. The hood is made with elastic and fits well on the head, no gust that blows off your hood. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protection cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents irritation to the chin.
Unconcerned in the rain with this delicious suit, you get in so, zipper and snaps close and go! If you want to use the suit in winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermo or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this.
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
the length of the child is the size.
Celavi clothing and durability
The clothing of Celavi is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is a continuous process, in which they continuously monitor their responsibilities and evaluate suppliers.
Celavi is convinced that these efforts are worthwhile, and that this is the right thing for the interests of both our children and for the sake of the world in which we live.
One of their spearheads is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi