These Ducksday mittens are wonderfully warm and very suitable for playing in the snow. Thanks to the wonderfully warm lining, it keeps little children's hands warm at outside temperatures as low as -25°C!
Adjustable Velcro closure through the wrist gives snow no chance to get in and ensures a good fit. For extra grip, the mitts are provided with an extra reinforcement on the inside, this also ensures that the mitts wear less and therefore last longer.
The extra length of these mitts ensures that no snow or water can get in and can also be nicely connected to a ski suit or winter jacket. The super soft fleece on the inside ensures a wonderfully soft wearing comfort!
These mittens are part of the Ranger series from Ducksday. More products with this design can be found here .
- Waterproof and water-repellent children's mitts
- Water resistance 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathability 5,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Taped seams
- Thermolite® Core liner
- Adjustable Velcro wrist straps
- Extra long
- Hooks to attach mittens to jacket / ski suit
- Ecological finish for water resistance (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Oekotex certification
- Outer : 100% Polyester with waterproof Bionic Finish Eco
- Inside : 100 % polyester fleece
- wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- after three washes re-impregnate with waterproof spray
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!