- Add to wishlist
Beautiful quality children's raincoat in the color turquoise blue with detachable hood. This blue children's raincoat not only looks great, but is absolutely water and windproof due to the polyurethane layer and the welded seams.
- detachable hood
- fleece trim around the neck
- Zipper and straw flap with press studs
- Adjustable wrist/sleeve with Velcro
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- Water resistance: 5000 mm water column. Explanation can be found here .
Integrated press studs in the storm flap; these protect the zipper, the rain doesn't stand a chance. Waterproof taped seams. Sustainably manufactured without nickel, PVC and phthalates.
Safety in the twilight and dark has also been thought of: the jacket is equipped with reflection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
Note: runs large/large. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
- 62% Polyester, 38% Polyurethane
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi