These black children's rain pants with feet not only look great, but are absolutely water and windproof thanks to the layer of polyurethane and the welded seams.
The rain pants can be adjusted in length with the help of elastic suspenders. The width is also adjustable at the waist with press studs.
Safety in the twilight and dark has also been thought of: the pants are provided with reflection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
- Adjustable suspenders and waist can be taken in with buttons.
- Reflection on trouser leg
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- 5000 mm water column ( see explanation )
- with feet
- 62% polyester, 38% polyurethane
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi clothing is produced in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi