These children's rain pants not only look great, but are absolutely water and windproof due to the layer of polyurethane and the welded seams.
The rain pants can be adjusted in length with the help of elastic suspenders. The width is also adjustable at the waist with press studs. The adjustable, elastic straps on the trouser legs ensure that they do not slide up while playing and cycling.
Safety in the twilight and dark has also been thought of: the pants are provided with reflection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
- Adjustable suspenders and waist can be taken in with buttons
- Reflection on trouser leg
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- Water resistance: 5000 mm water column. You can find an explanation here .
- Sustainably and responsibly produced.
- 62% polyester, 38% polyurethane
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron