Bioloco Plant Urban lunch box mini is a handy size lunch and snack box for school, on the road and in the office. The lunch box is made of the plant-based material PLA. PLA is obtained from vegetable sugars such as corn starch, cassava or sugar cane. Completely melamine and BPA free.
- handy size in two different colors
- easy to open and close thanks to practical handles
- silicone ring on the inside for a good seal
- recyclable & industrial compostable
- microwave and dishwasher safe
- taste and odor neutral
- climate-positive production
- Due to the vegetable properties, the lunch box may contain small imperfections
Material and dimensions
- made of PLA a plant material
- 13 x 14.5 x 6 cm in size
- 196 grams
This lunch box is produced in a climate-positive way, which means that the emission of greenhouse gases has been determined. These are compensated in double amounts by Bioloco/Chic.mic by participating in climate protection projects. The projects are a solar cooker project in China and a UN hydropower project in Guatemala, both with the aim of promoting sustainable energy sources.