- Add to wishlist
♻️Ducksday Baby Rain and Ski Suit WICK
Go out on cold days with the trendy ski suit / padded rain suit for babies!
The WICK design is the brown/red brother of the Ranger series. Can be combined very well with other natural colors such as red/brown and ocher yellow.
Wonderfully warm and handy children's ski suit / rain suit for babies who love being outside in all circumstances! By using high-tech fabrics and lining, the suit keeps you warm at temperatures down to -25°C. * Of course, this lovely suit can also be used as a lined rain suit and you really don't have to wait for it to snow. It is not so thick that your child can no longer move, because of the technical highlights this suit is not super thick, but it is wonderfully warm!
The extra long zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the suit. An additional advantage of the zipper that extends to the back is that it makes it very easy to change a diaper.
The baby snowsuit in these sizes has so-called fold-over sleeves and feet . Just fold it over and your baby has and keeps wonderfully warm hands and feet.
Optimal comfort thanks to the loose fit and the breathable and light material.
*Combine the ski suit with a good base layer for optimal warmth.
- Waterproof & water repellent
- Ecological finish for water resistance (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Water resistance 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathability 5,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Taped seams
- highest category Thinsulate insulation 141gr/m2
- Extra long zipper
- 3M™ Reflectors
- Detachable hood with protective peak
- Handy zip pockets
- Oekotex-100 certificate
- More items in the Wick design
- 100% recycled polyester
- Bionic Finish Eco coating
- lining: 100% polyester, 3M lightweight
- wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- after four washes re-impregnate with waterproof spray or detergent
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
|Snowsuit size||inside leg length||length from shoulder to end of trouser leg||Sleeve length incl shoulder||Shoulder to crotch|
|68||23 cm||62 cm||30 cm||39 cm|
|74||32 cm||69 cm||32 cm||43 cm|
|80||28 cm||74 cm||35 cm||46 cm|
|86||32 cm||79 cm||38 cm||47 cm|
|92||35 cm||85 cm||41 cm||50 cm|
Ducksday makes sustainable rain and winter clothing for children up to size 116. Children's clothing with Oeko-tex 100 certificate.
All products from the collections are Oekotex certified and therefore contain no harmful ingredients. Since 2018 Ducksday has also been working with Bionic Finish Eco®, an ecological finish that makes the winter and rain collection waterproof (10000mm). Moreover, both collections are breathable (5000) and windproof and Ducksday attaches great importance to quality and comfort.
Wool jumpsuit child | off white| size 56-104
Outdoor footies with rubber sole |Decadent Chocolate
Magical Kids Mittens - Set of 3 Pairs
Balaclava | balaclava Mineral Yellow
Thermo children's boots | Chocolate Brown
♻️Fleece jumpsuit onesie Sand size 74-116
Fleece lined PU mittens | 0-6 years | Mineral Yellow
♻️ Snowsuit Zephyr | rain and ski suit
♻️Fleece jumpsuit onesie Blue size 74-116
♻️Baby Rain & Ski Suit | WICK| size 68-92