Ducksday Baby Snowsuit FLicFlac
Children's rain suit & ski suit in one in the colors blue/white with red accents.
Go out on cold days with the trendy ski suit / padded rain suit for babies!
Wonderfully warm and handy children's ski suit / rain suit for babies who love being outside in all circumstances! By using high-tech fabrics and lining, the suit keeps you warm at temperatures down to -25°C. * Of course, this lovely suit can also be used as a lined rain suit and you really don't have to wait for it to snow.
The extra long zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the suit. An additional advantage of the zipper that extends to the back is that it makes it very easy to change a diaper.
The baby snowsuit in these sizes has so-called fold-over sleeves and feet. Just fold it over and your baby has and keeps wonderfully warm feet.
Optimal comfort thanks to the loose fit and the breathable and light material.
*Combine the ski suit with a good base layer for optimal warmth.
- Waterproof (10000 mm) + water resistant
- Ecological finish for water resistance (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Breathable (5000mm) with soft lining
- Taped seams
- highest category Thinsulate insulation 141gr/m2
- Extra long zipper
- 3M™ Reflectors
- Detachable hood with protective peak
- Handy zip pockets
- wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- after three washes re-impregnate with waterproof spray
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
Snowsuit size inside leg length length from shoulder to end of trouser leg Sleeve length incl shoulder Shoulder to crotch 68 23 cm 62 cm 30 cm 39 cm 74 32 cm 69 cm 32 cm 43 cm 80 28 cm 74 cm 35 cm 46 cm 86 32 cm 79 cm 38 cm 47 cm 92 35 cm 85 cm 41 cm 50 cm
Ducksday makes sustainable rain and winter clothing for children up to size 116. Children's clothing with Oeko-tex 100 certificate.
All products from the collections are Oekotex certified and therefore contain no harmful ingredients. Since 2018 Ducksday has also been working with Bionic Finish Eco®, an ecological finish that makes the winter and rain collection waterproof (10000mm). Moreover, both collections are breathable (5000) and windproof and Ducksday attaches great importance to quality and comfort.