Mikk-Line Junior snowsuit for active children. This Junior snowsuit has a chocolate brown color with a print in bronze/gold. It is wonderfully warm, lined and all seams are taped: waterproof tape has been placed over the seams. So moisture has no chance of entering the suit through seams. This snowsuit for children in size 92 up to and including size 140, is not only suitable for winter sports, but all types of cold and or wet weather. The suit has a high water resistance and high breathability. Too much moisture is drained away, a clammy feeling after being active is a thing of the past.
- Junior snowsuit Choclolate Gold with lining
- Made from ♻️ recycled polyester
- Treated with Bionic-Finish ECO
- Wind and waterproof, 8000 mm water column see explanation
- High breathability: 5000 gr/m2
- Very wear-resistant fabric: 40,000 rubs see explanation
- Soft chin protection
- Wrinkle-free and dirt-resistant
- Waterproof taped seams
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable elastic at the waist
- Adjustable foot elastic
- Reflection for good visibility in traffic
- Oeko-tex 100 certification
The snowsuit is sustainable, the polyester used is made from 100% recycled materials. The children's ski suit is treated with Bionic-Finish ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation and without the use of fluorides.
The quality and eye for detail radiate from this suit. The suit is lined and has extra fleece lining on the back, chest, hood and on the wrists. All the places where it's nice to have soft lining.
A YKK zipper has been used which is a stamp of quality in zippers. To open and close the suit easily, the zipper is equipped with a leather zipper puller. This also makes the zipper easy to open and close when you're wearing gloves or mittens. The suit also has wonderful comfort details such as chin protection. Another detail that you as a parent are guaranteed to be happy with is that the overalls are wrinkle-free and easy to clean.
Maintenance and washing
- wash at 40°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- re-impregnate with waterproof spray after three to four washes. Read more here.
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!